Friday, December 4, 2009

A Very Cold Day 6, and an odd occurrence

It's Friday, so I have to do this early. The current outside temperature is 17 degrees Farenheit. I'm hoping that I can find good excuses not to go out today.

First of all, today's guest room appearance. Day #6 -- Friday, December 4, 2009

Careful observers will notice a cat in the middle of the room. This one actually lives in this room. There is also more stuff on the futon couch and a water bottle on the floor next to it. On the other hand, some things have been taken off the refrigerator and the small pile in front of the outside door has been removed.

In other news, this morning I noticed something .... odd. In my instruction booklet for the Wallaby sweater I am making, there are instructions for both an adult's and a children's version. Apparently I made sleeves for the adult version and then started the body for the child's version.

That would definitely explain why the sleeves look way bigger than the body. Fortunately, the two-year-old for whom I am making this sweater has an older sister. I'm sure that they would love matching Wallabys.

1 comment:

  1. You are lucky. When I make mistakes the solutions are never so simple.

    ReplyDelete