Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Experiment Ends and Other Things Begin

The guest room experiment is officially over! Here's the final result, as of this morning:

Day #18 -- Thursday, December 17, 2009

And here's what the same room looks like as of about 10 minutes ago:

Yes, the boys young men are back in town. I should have known by the pile of towels in the laundry room and the luggage in the hallway:

And now. Finally. At last!! I can reveal the reason for the guest room experiment. Here it is:

That, dear friends and gentle readers, is the other room occupied by the Drama Queen. Her brothers were of the opinion that she wouldn't be able to keep the guest room/sitting room clear as well, so they requested daily photographs. Unfortunately, once she twigged to the fact that I was taking pictures every day, she kept the second room relatively clear.

Now that I've finished the first Wallaby, I was going to start on the body for the second one today. However, Sports Nut asked me to make a scarf for him first. I got a bit done this evening while watching Angel with a Thesulac demon (Season 2, Episode 2) and then Angels and Demons. The viewing lent the evening an interesting symmetry.

Sports Nut's scarf to date:

And that's it. The Wizard just called from the airport. Everyone is back in Dodge, for a few days at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment