Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day 5 of the Great Experiment

It snowed in Dodge today. I took a picture but it was kind of blurry, so I'm not going to post it. I mean, you've seen one picture of scanty snow on barren ground, you've seen them all, right?

In celebration of the precipitation, I took the day off from decrapifying and instead spent the day knitting. I would show you how far I've come on the body of the sweater I'm knitting, but it doesn't look like much yet. Maybe tomorrow.

And here we go. Day #5 -- Thursday, December 3, 2009:

The cats just happened in when I opened the door, so you can't blame the Drama Queen for them. However, you will note that some stuff is now piled up on top of the little refrigerator along the left wall. And that small dark presence in front of the door is exactly what you might think it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment