Sunday, December 27, 2009

Late Night Update

We got through more boxes during the day:

Wow.... five more boxes. Another of homeschooling texts (US and world history this time), one full of papers that were duly filed or recycled, one full of books that nobody wants (user manuals I wrote for a product I worked on in 1979?), another of paperbacks -- mostly science fiction, and one of books we need to think about whether we want to keep. All in all, a good day's work.

Plus it was Media Guy's birthday today! I made a cake and there were some presents, but nobody could find any candles:

I think he was pleased with the haul.

Then later in the evening, Future Vet and his cousin decided to watch a movie, so I managed to finish the ribbing at the bottom of the Wallaby and to make the increases to start the body of the sweater.

Ribbing is slow work for me, so I'm hopeful that things will speed up after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment