Sunday, December 13, 2009

Too Tired to Think

I know I haven't updated this in a couple of days. Life -- and death -- intruded. Sometimes the needs of the people we see every day in real life take precedence.

Nevertheless, we have updates!

I only have pictures of the guest room over 3 of the last 4 days.

Day #12 -- Thursday, December 10

The Dr. Who scarf progresses. The amount of yarn on the floor ... stays about the same.

Day #13 -- Friday, December 11

Still stuff on the floor -- including a spot over to the left that spells "cat throwup" to me and a little pile toward the back that spells something entirely different, but also cat-related, to me.

Day #14 -- Sunday December 13

Hmmmm...... the number of piles has multiplied. And the culprit sits on the couch.

The knitting also progressed for a few days before hitting a brick wall over the weekend. At the end of the day on Thursday, all the knitting was complete:


By Friday evening, I was finished with the smaller of the two Wallabys!


Or was I?

And this, my friends, is why I am resisting making more striped Wallabys. All those ends to weave in.

I wish I could report that I've finished the finishing tasks, but I simply haven't had time. I'm not too sure about this coming week either, in terms of time to knit, but I will get back to it very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment