Friday, January 1, 2010

Knitting the Old Year Out

I took it easy yesterday (December 31) and didn't do any decrapification, so there is no box update. Instead, I watched movies and knitted. After knitting for a while on the pouch of that Wallaby sweater (hooded sweater with a pouch for the hands), I took a closer look at the instructions and realized that I had skipped about 20 rows of knitting -- way back at the beginning of the pouch.

So I ripped out the pouch and started over again. Fortunately, we had enough movies on tap for the day that I was able to finish the pouch as it was supposed to be, attach it at the top, and go on.

I'm not sure that I will have time to knit today. For some reason, the bakery where I buy challah is closed today and I will have to bake my own.

The Drama Queen also knitted yesterday. Her Dr. Who scarf is now about 7 or 8 feet long.

And that's about it. No other year-ending accomplishments to report. Maybe tomorrow .... later today ... whenever.

No comments:

Post a Comment