Sunday, May 9, 2010

Today a Twofer

Since I will be on the road for the latter part of the week, today I'm going to post both the Sunday decrapification and the Tuesday projects update. The Tuesday update is simple -- nothing to report because my slave labor won't be home until Friday.

On the decrapification front, some progress continues to be made. In addition to all the stuff we freecycled last week, I got rid of three cat litter boxes and a cat tree that are no longer in use. And I have two big black trash bags of clothes and other things ready to be put outside Wednesday morning for a charitable organization to come by and pick up.

Future Vet's room got cleaned up (again):
As did Media Guy's temporary room, which has been cleared out to make room for new bookshelves, which will arrive tomorrow. (Nobody, but nobody, in this family gets along without bookshelves.)
I also finally got to the walk-in closet in my bedroom and reorganized it so that we can throw more crap walk into it again.
Okay,  I lied about this one. I went upstairs meaning to clean it up, but the bed was just sitting there so invitingly. I took a nap instead. Tomorrow. Maybe.

And that's about it. I don't want to start anything big right before going away for three days. My experience shows that, if I were to do so, it would still be sitting here waiting when I returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment