Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Oddly enough, nothing odd happened this week

I've been getting all my ducks in a row to take off for Los Angeles next week, so I haven't really gone through boxes or shelves. I've emptied boxes and dealt with their contents, but they were boxes of mostly receipts. Nothing too interesting.

You know it's a blah week when this is the only thing to strike you as odd:
Why, do you suppose, did this bag have a dotted line that says "tear here" nearly half an inch above the perforation?And since I tore along the perforation instead of the dotted line, do you suppose the Perforation Police are going to come and take me away? Curious minds want to know.

This is not a one-off, by the way. This morning, I opened two more bags that were marked in the same manner.

Maybe next week's Wednesday post will be more interest. Maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment