Thursday, May 27, 2010

The knitting progresses

Our other projects are progressing as well, but I said I would update the knitting progress on Thursday and it's Thursday (for another 40 minutes, at least). My only knitting project continues to be the blanket for Sports Nut. I may actually finish it by the Baseball All-Star Game on July 13.
As you can see, four of the six pieces have been completed and the fifth is in progress. I spread the pieces out on a king-size bed to give an idea of the size the finished item will be. It looks a little lumpy because one of Sports Nut's cats decided to burrow underneath it. The color discrepancy in the yarn doesn't seem so enormous in the knitted pieces, so I think this will work out all right in the end.

In other news, our new addition is making herself at home.
She's soooo cute.

Right now, however, she has knocked one of the shelves off the bookcase next to my desk and is now curled up on an important piece of paper that she first chewed on. She's still cute, though. Kittens can do little harm in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment