Sunday, October 18, 2009

Time to Face the Music

All summer long (yeah, I know - summer ended over a month ago), we worked on the house. I know a lot of things didn't get detailed here because of broken ribs, and general craziness, but we did do a lot of things. We completed work on all three of our bathrooms, we painted bedrooms and moved young people around, we got two young men off to college, we grew things and pulled weeds. And so on and so forth.

Apparently I also did a lot of sleep-walking. Because my ribs and my re-injured knee hurt so much for so long, I generally came downstairs in the morning and stayed downstairs all day long. I only went up to my bedroom to go to sleep. But.... well, I took a good look at my bedroom (the corner where the bed and the dressers do not reside) today.

Sometime over the summer while I wasn't paying attention, the box fairies came and piled up boxes in my bedroom. (That's a cat down in the lower right corner, in case you are wondering. Her name is LSB and she's kind of annoying.)

Someone also did a number on the balcony outside my bedroom:

 My mission this week is to do something about all of that. I don't know what, exactly, but something.

I will post pictures of these two areas every day this week. Even if the lack of progress is embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment