Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Little to Report, but here it is anyway


Since I didn't actually do anything in the bedroom yesterday, I decided that I really should do something today so that I could, y'know, actually claim some progress. Of course, it was 9:30 p.m. when I made this decision so the progress is minimal.

Here's a close-up of the pile on top of the plastic bins of crafts stuff:

Most of the stuff was stuff that belonged in other places -- recycling, crafts materials, things to freecycle, papers I needed elsewhere -- or trash. So that was all relatively easy to deal with.

Then there were things that were just ... odd. Like this collection of mostly necklaces:

And why are there four hairbrushes in the pile? None of which, I should mention, are in actual use:

There were also some leftover baby things, like this batik shirt that all three of my sons wore and the unicorn hand-puppet that was my daughter's:

Some of it I have no idea what to do with, so I just put it away to deal with on another day. And other things I gave myself permission to throw away.

And here's where I was at the end of the short time I allotted to this task:


My time here wasn't a total loss, I guess. But there's still so much to do!

And according to some weather forecasts, it will snow tonight. I'm too tired for snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment