Thursday, October 1, 2009

Terribly Remiss

Life has been normal, which is to say that there never seems to be enough time to do the things you want to do once you find them. (Thank you, Jim Croce!) And if, like me, you haven't yet found those things you want to do, life is even more complicated.

So today I made blueberry muffins.

Blueberry muffins seemed like a good response to some of the things that have been going on here lately. There are a few left, so if you're hungry, come on over!

In the Jewish year, this is a time for reflection. As I reflected, without the aid of mirrors, it occurred to me that I need to put "update blog" on my calendar at least one or two days a week. Now all I have to do is figure out which one or two days those would be.

Sunday might be good, particulary if I can get to the computer early in the day after walking the dogs. Monday .... less so. Tuesday? Nope, already have a couple of once-a-week commitments that day. Wednesday, maybe. Thursday, like Monday has a few potential issues. Friday and Saturday are right out.

So that leaves Sunday and Wednesday. Both are in the past for this week and next Sunday is the second day of Sukkot (and thus a Jewish holiday when I won't be on the computer). So, next Sunday evening and sometime on Wednesday I will post updates. I've got a big backlog, so there's no lack of subject material.

And while you wait, breathless with anticipation, for Sunday night, here's a visual quiz. One of these things is not like the others....

No comments:

Post a Comment