Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What's been happening

Pesach. That's what has been happening. I have been working on getting ready for Pesach and, somehow or other, the decrapification process has slid into last place. The good news is that part of getting ready for Pesach is cleaning up the house. In the process, I am sure that some crap will depart. The bad news is, well.... part of getting ready for Pesach is cleaning up the house.

Nevertheless, it is Wednesday so I have a what-is-it for you. This one wasn't actually in my house, but I see it all the time and am still a little bemused by it. So I took out my camera and got a picture:
I think I know what's going on here, but am curious what others think about this.

Part of cleaning up for Pesach involves going through the food in the various food-storing-places and deciding whether we want to use it up, get rid of it, or sell it. While digging deep into the back of the big freezer, I found two boxes of these things:
The only person in the family who actually eats these has been living in California since last August, so I opened up one of the boxes and took a look. Sure enough, they didn't look too healthy and I decided to dump them.
Twenty fudge pops rather goo-ily down the drain.
In other news, I finished the knitting part of the large wallaby sweater I was making to match the small one I made for my two-year-old friend. The sweater is supposed to go to the older sister so that they would have matching sweaters. The two-year-old had her own ideas about that when she saw the sweater today.
I have to say that I think it fits her older sister much better, even though the hood is a big bit. I may take that apart and fix it before I deliver the final version.
Yuck. Still all those ends to weave in. We are hoping that, once the little one sees both sweaters at the same time, she will let her older sister wear the bigger one.

In addition to all the other projects going on, I have just about finished the booklet for my Rosh Hodesh group's chocolate seder next week. After the fact, I may make a PDF of the booklet available to anyone who is interested. Until then, it's a surprise.

So was this, at least as far as Canti was concerned:
I think Canti is trying to figure out just what that is. Acts like a dog, sounds like a dog, smells like a dog, but sure isn't the same size as a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment