Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Progress that isn't really progress

This was one of those days when I did stuff, but nothing really advanced me toward the goal of leaving Dodge. I'm caught between holidays. I didn't get the Purim hamantaschen baking onto the food blog until today -- but the process and recipe for making home-made mohn filling and hamantaschen are finally there.

And now that Purim is over, it's time to start thinking about Passover. That will be a close-to-full-time project for the next four weeks. Because it's so holiday-oriented, the process doesn't belong here so much as on the Living in Galut blog, so that's where I wrote about it.

Mostly I'm just so tired now that I want nothing more than to go upstairs to my bedroom and crawl into bed with a good book. So, as soon as I refill the bird bath and feed Future Vet's cats, that's what I'm going to do. Tomorrow I may be more inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment