Monday, November 2, 2009

Sunday's Post a Day Late

We had a couple of weird days last week with snow and very cold temperatures -- the bird bath and outside dog water were frozen -- so I thought it would be best to get the swamp coolers shut down so that we could turn on the heat. That undertaking took rather more of my time and attention than I thought, so little got done last week.

Even the animals were confused. The dog was in the cat bed:

And the cats were in the dog bed that we got for the dog we were supposed to be fostering:


We also got a barrier so that we could confine dogs to the dining room, and even the barrier confused the cats:

The the Wizard came home and did wizardly things like install a new shade in the family room and help make a decision on a Really New Shed (which we have decided upon because the rent on the storage locker keeps going up). But more on that later.

Today I got back to the bedroom box project and, while I didn't make an enormous amount of progress, I did get the four boxes of Passover books and files out of the bedroom:


Tomorrow, maybe I can start on all those boxes of fabric, yarn, craft items, and so on and so forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment