Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Is This Progress? - Revisited

Today people came and hauled off big items, like doors and shelves and floor lamps, and boxes of books. Okay, I'll admit that some of those items are actually being picked up tomorrow, but the idea is the same. Things are moving out of the house once again.

I continued taking things out of the garage today, but once again I'm not sure that it looks like progress is being made.
That's because a lot of what I'm doing right now is consolidating things -- like an enormous bag of slipper and sandals (why? I don't know), papers to recycle, paper grocery bags, and on and on. There are a few things out there that I dread having to deal with. But more about that when I come to them.

Today I thought about the fact that we aren't putting in a vegetable garden this year because we hope to be out of Dodge before the vegetables could be harvested. So I haven't done much outdoors. Yet, there are things that must be done. If the weather is fine tomorrow (insert hysterical laughter), I'll try to get some pictures of what's going on out there.

In the meantime, Hershey is trying to help. He has dug a hole.

1 comment:

  1. Have you noticed the sinister trend with the weather v weekends?

    Most of the things in my garage are actually there based out of that dread of dealing with.

    Some of the things out there were there because I didn't have time to deal with them and needed space - then the dread set in. Then, the things out there bred.

    ReplyDelete