Friday, April 30, 2010

The State of the Blog

I have done stuff, but it has been neither visual nor exciting. Does anyone really want to see a picture of the seven bags of shred I have created over the past few days? Okay.....

See? Not so exciting.... definitely not very visually appealing. And I am definitely going to spare both you and me the sight of the papers still waiting to be shredded. On the plus side, I managed to finish Season 4 of Angel and Season 7 (the last one!) of Buffy the Vampire Slayer while sorting out what needed to be shredded, shredding, and waiting for the shredder to cool off so that I could shred some more.

I've also had a lot of time to think during all this destructive activity. So I've decided that I need to compartmentalize posts to this blog. That way, perhaps the progress will be more evident -- to me, if not to you.

So here's the plan for blog posts:

Sunday -- Decrapification Update (current decrapification status)
Monday -- Yard and Garden (what is going on outside)
Tuesday -- Projects Update (progress -- or lack of it -- on other household projects)
Wednesday -- What is it? Wednesday (oddities I have run across in or out of the house)
Thursday -- Knitting Update (gotta get that in somehow)
Friday -- Frecycle Friday (what we got rid of during the week)

And on Saturday, we all get a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment