Friday, January 23, 2009

When is a pile not a pile?

I don't actually know the answer to that question, of course. And whatever answer there may be probably isn't as clever as the answer to "when is a door not a door?".

Today I created a pile instead of getting rid of one. Here's the pile I created:


This pile was created from two other piles composed of cardboard boxes that I pulled in from the garage. (Taking all of these empty boxes out of the garage does not, by the way, make the garage any less crowded.) Here are my two original piles:



The big box at the bottom of the pile on the left in the top picture is full of small boxes. There are no easy tasks when I get rid of STUFF.

Now all I have to do is load the cardboard into the car and drive over to the recycling collection bins. I really do miss curbside pickup.

No comments:

Post a Comment