Saturday, January 31, 2009

On my day of rest, a small pile

I'll admit that I saved this one for Shabbat so that I wouldn't feel obligated to do real work, yet I could stick to my bag, box, shelf, or pile goal. Today's task was a pile of Games magazines that have been accumulating for the past 5 years:


I had been looking for a magazine storage option, but most of the ones I saw cost way too much money. Last weekend, the Wizard and I happened to go into a different office supply store and I found some cardboard magazine files and the cost for a package of 6 was less than ONE of the others I had been seeing.

I applied the "do you want to move this item across the country?" test to the magazine files and they won. So today, I put my pile of magazines into the magazine file boxes and labeled them:


And just to round things out, since I don't have much to say -- here is a picture of Max all nice and clean. The mobile groomer came to the house and cleaned him up!


His white fur is almost blinding when it is clean. But.... it should go without saying that Max's first action upon being let off the leash was to go outside and lie down in the dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment