Thursday, May 21, 2009

Time Just Flies ... and so do I

Well, I'm flying to the Boston this weekend, at any rate. With the help of Continental Airlines. The idea is to pick up my baby boy, Future Vet, and buy him some new clothes since he lost so much weight while living in a distant country this past year.

Time flies because it's been two weeks and I have not taken the time to update this blog.

Not that it matters much. Sports Nut and I spent one day sorting through boxes and stuff, but we are nowhere near a bag, box, shelf, or pile a day. Instead, we have spent a lot of time in the yard trying to whip it into some semblance of order. The garden does grow. One sample picture, taken about 3 weeks after we put our plants into the ground:

The work continues on our bathrooms, so some progress is being made towards getting out of Dodge. None of them are quite finished, however. I'd share a picture of Media Guy's bathroom, which looks the most finished, but he's already gone to bed. Smart guy.

It is my intention to post to this blog while I am in Boston. But if we win the lottery while there, the Wizard and I will be too busy shopping for a house. So.... no guarantees.

No comments:

Post a Comment